The Departmento Munitorum is the military arm of the Administratum.
Strategic command of the Astra Militarum. 1, with three seats amongst the High Lords of Terra.
Divided in echelons, managed by adepts in poorly lit pulpits somewhere. Echelons go as low as local start-systems. It forms army-groups to answer to threats in sub-sectors, even.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENTO MUNITORUM
- RAISES, SUPPLIES, TRAINS and DISPATCHES the Astra Militarum 2
- Defense and Safety
- Monitoring of tithes.
- Liason with Imperial Navy for transportation of the Astra Militarum.
- Decentralized command. Due to the vagaries of the warp communication, the continuous control of the Astra Militarum Activities is down to planet level.
- The MINISTORUM governs GARRISON WORLDS.
- Each world is governed by an Imperial Governor (Or Imperial Commander, in a Garrison World).
- Munitions, supplies, recruitment, training, technical and medial support.
- Operation Office